Friday, March 16, 2012

Young adult bachelorette party music?

Question by : Young adult bachelorette party music?
My friend is acquiring married in August so the bridal party has rented a school/ party bus for her bachelorette party for safe bar hoping. I have been put in charge of producing a mixed cd to play on the bus. We are all 23-26 years old. I am trying to come across entertaining songs that fit the bride's crazy/fun personality and most of our buddies know, but I want some aid. To give you an notion right here are a handful of songs I've thought of so far:

Sexy and Candy- Marcy's Playground
Pus** Control- Prince
Short D*** Man- Salt and Peppa
Pocker Face- Lady Gaga
Clap-Perez Hilton (by request of the bride to be)
Get Low- FloRida
Bartneder-Rehab
Crazy Bit**-Buckcherry

I was the MOH for one more friend's wedding last year and made the cd for that party too, so I have a standard to preserve up! haha. But on that 1 we also had songs like What I Got by Sublime and Wonder Wall by Oasis and Faith by George Michaels.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Manny B
Whatta Man- Salt and Peppa
No Scrubs- TLC
Milkshake- Kelis
Summer of 69- Bryan Adams
Do not Stop Believing- Journey
I like I love it- Tim McGraw
Do not Cha- Pussycat Dolls
Drrty- Christina Agulara
Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
Nookie- Limp Bizkit
Infant Got Back- Sir Mix A Lot
Lady Marmalade (Pink, Christina, and a few others)
I touch myself- Blonde
Katy Perry- I kissed a girl
I'm bring Attractive Back- JT
Gives you hell- AAR
Dancing queen ABBA
Kanye West- Golddigger
Jay-Z- 99 problems



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Young adult bachelorette party music?

No comments:

Post a Comment