Saturday, March 17, 2012

If I received bridal shower gifts for my bachelorette party, do I invite those givers to my real bridalshower?

Question by Melissa: If I received bridal shower gifts for my bachelorette party, do I invite those givers to my actual bridalshower?
For my bachelorette party I received no "gag" gifts. Largely helpful household products such as a blender, wine glasses, picture frames, pots & pans, and a patio set.
I don't want folks to think I'm greedy and expect them to give me far more presents, but I would like it if they could join me in one more enjoyable day at my shower. How do I manage this situation with appropriate etiquette?


Best answer:

Answer by dream
i would say invite them.....its not your fault they gave you a blender as an alternative of cute sexy play issues. i just would not be hurt if they didn't give you a gift at the shower. you don't want to be a bridezilla and not invite them and hurt their feelings....



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: If I received bridal shower gifts for my bachelorette party, do I invite those givers to my real bridalshower?

No comments:

Post a Comment