Friday, March 2, 2012

Help! I am planning a bachelorette party and some of the guests are under 21!?

Question by : Help! I am preparing a bachelorette party and some of the guests are under 21!?
I am preparing a bachelorette party for my greatest buddy. She wasnts to go out and have a excellent time. We will be in Madison, WI. I am not from that location so I do not know what we could do there with some of the guest that are under 21. Any suggestions?! Please assist! ANY Ideas would be wonderful! Specially pertaining to Madison location!


Greatest answer:

Answer by Future Mrs B
leave any person who is under 21 at property...



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Help! I am planning a bachelorette party and some of the guests are under 21!?

No comments:

Post a Comment