Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What kind of wild things did you do on your bachelor/bachelorette parties?

Question by Angel Eve: What sort of wild issues did you do on your bachelor/bachelorette parties?
My husband and I had our party together because we are finest close friends. So we went to a strip club. It was me, my girlfriend, and my THEN fiance. I am close friends with some of the girls who worked there, and my girlfriend use to strip, so we had SO A lot Enjoyable.... We purchased a couple of lap dances, had a blast! So we go to leave to go to a club we know, and some of the strippers came with us/ my pals and some of their buddies. So we go to the club, we drink all night lengthy and my girlfriend ends up coming residence with me. We get wild all night lengthy... R RATED if ya know what I mean and had a BLAST! My husband and I are just enjoyable like that. So what sort of attractive/crazy/wild things did you do at your parties... Dont leave anything out!


Very best answer:

Answer by anaheimcock
hi, you sounds cool, i enjoy the way you have entertaining, please really feel free and message at anaheimcock or email me at anaheimcock@yahoo.com



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What kind of wild things did you do on your bachelor/bachelorette parties?

No comments:

Post a Comment