Friday, March 9, 2012

my fiance and I want to combine his bachelor party and my bachelorette party, any fun ideas?

Question by : my fiance and I want to combine his bachelor party and my bachelorette party, any entertaining tips?
Our entire group of friends are in the age group 21-22 we like to drink and we want to have a ton of enjoyable. Issue is we do not have a lot of money so going out is definitely not an solution. His pals are a lot more of the video game types ( but they have a good since of humor so they would play pecker toss etc) lol I was gonna have a penis cake, and my fiance was gonna have a boob cake :) What type of funny games could we play that have to involve games from regular bachelorette and bachelor parties. We all get along and know each other properly so if guys had boob whistles or a thing like that we are not gonna not play with the whistles lol. We just wanna have fun and do one thing totally different lol. If you come up with any suggestions that would be great.. I have racked my brain and didn't know exactly where to go with the party thought considering that it is so unusual. Thanks in advance!
@ Mr. Travis--- ha ha I do not think so.. (I just want fun) not to be a whore lol
@ HIS!-- Genuinely? I am not asking for that form of party. and who are you to tell me that I want to grow up when you don't know who I am? funny point is I am extremely mature for my age, and have saved my household from bankruptcy and every thing by giving all my checks to them so they didn't lose their house! (due to medical bills) thanks you prick! I deserve to have entertaining, and that is what I will do.. oh and by the way go "F- Your self"
@ Mr. Travis--- ha ha I do not believe so.. (I just want enjoyable) not to be a whore lol
@ HIS!-- Really? I'm not asking for that kind of party. and who are you to tell me that I want to develop up when you don't know who I am? funny issue is I am really mature for my age, and have saved my loved ones from bankruptcy and everything by giving all my checks to them so they did not shed their property! (due to medical bills) thanks you prick! I deserve to have entertaining, and that's what I will do.. oh and by the way go "F- Your self"
@ Mr. Travis--- ha ha I don't believe so.. (I just want enjoyable) not to be a whore lol
@ HIS!-- Really? I'm not asking for that type of party. and who are you to tell me that I need to develop up when you do not know who I am? funny factor is I am extremely mature for my age, and have saved my family from bankruptcy and everything by giving all my checks to them so they didn't lose their home! (due to medical bills) thanks you prick! I deserve to have fun, and that is what I will do.. oh and by the way go "F- Yourself"
LOL I don't know why the computer entered the above in three occasions!


Very best answer:

Answer by Mr. travis
Strip for every other and have sex in front of your buddies lol



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: my fiance and I want to combine his bachelor party and my bachelorette party, any fun ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment