Saturday, March 17, 2012

my wild bachelorette party cheating or not ?

Question by sylvia rodriguez: my wild bachelorette party cheating or not ?
Few months ago my girlfriends had a bachelorette party for me on a close friends house.. Almost everything was fine till 2 strippers arrived. At the time all of us had few drinks... For my surprise the strippers took all clothes except their thongs... They started to dance in front of me and all my buddies cheer me to eliminate their thongs... I was so confused and took their thongs off in front of us... They had actually good and difficult penises.... And my pals ask me to stroke them what with the heat of the moment I did... Couple of stroke and kisses on their dicks...My question is Was I cheating on my future husband? The photographs are really graphic and erotic...I am afraid that the photographs might be post on the web by my buddies... What should i do now?


Best answer:

Answer by Shauna
Yes, it was cheating. Getting drunk is no excuse. Personal up to what you did. Tell your fiance. Do not begin your marriage with a lie!



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: my wild bachelorette party cheating or not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment