Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Q&A: Do bridesmaids give gifts for all: shower, bachelorette party, and wedding?

Question by lillnds22: Do bridesmaids give gifts for all: shower, bachelorette party, and wedding?
I am a college student with a limited spending budget, and my friend is having a shower and a bachelorette party. Am I expected to give a gift at those events, plus a wedding gift?
I am a college student with a limited spending budget, and my friend is getting a shower and a bachelorette party. Am I expected to give a gift at all of those events, plus a wedding gift? I am currently paying for the norm: dress, shoes, hair, mani/pedi, and so on.


Greatest answer:

Answer by TaraTara
get her sex toys. and lingerie. those are constantly appropriate for showers and bachelorette parties. and possibly some jewelery.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do bridesmaids give gifts for all: shower, bachelorette party, and wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment