Friday, March 9, 2012

Q&A: I am planning a bachelorette party for my SIL and looking to create on invitation for a Racing Themed Party.?

Question by : I am planning a bachelorette party for my SIL and searching to generate on invitation for a Racing Themed Party.?
I am arranging a bachelorette party for my Sister in Law and it will be a "Racing Themed" party, I am searching to generate a invitation with a cute/catchy poem...
Any suggestions would be great....


Best answer:

Answer by Ring0Rosie
Personally, I would not like an invitation that is too crowded with info that I don't need. I just want to know who, what, exactly where, when and that's it- chances are- I wouldn't even read a poem and would just see that as useless clutter.

I believe a cute tag line like, "Approaching the finish line to single life" or "Racing to the Altar" or "Join us in the fast lane for the bachelorette party" would be good.... a poem is also significantly clutter.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: I am planning a bachelorette party for my SIL and looking to create on invitation for a Racing Themed Party.?

No comments:

Post a Comment