Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where Can I Find Those Pink Champagne Bottles From Cheap N' Easy?

Question by Rochelle: Exactly where Can I Uncover Those Pink Champagne Bottles From Low-cost N' Effortless?
I was watching low-cost n' easy clips right here on yahoo and I noticed a clip where Brook Peterson (The Host) identified mini pink champagne bottles for $ four.99 every. The champagne is also pink, and the bottle has a twist cork that is easy to remove. It really is quite cute and I would like to have them at my sisters bachelorette party. So is it possible to let me know the name of the bottles or if you have a thing similar let me know. Plus where I can locate them or order them from. Also if you have an e mail for low-cost n' effortless or Brook Peterson that would be good as well. I would also recommend to go check the clip out. It is under Life and you can check out the vids for other foods. When the video box opens up, choose cheap n' effortless. When you get there click on Wines to cheers. Watch the complete thing then respond back. Try your best through it 'cause the video is having issues. Thanks!!


Greatest answer:


Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Where Can I Find Those Pink Champagne Bottles From Cheap N' Easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment