Monday, March 12, 2012

Q&A: Ideas for bridal party t-shirts for bachelorette party?

Question by Marsha H: Tips for bridal party t-shirts for bachelorette party?
I am designing tank tops for the bridal party to put on for my sisters bachelorette party. I want them to say funny, original, factors. I am having a massive brain fart and cannot feel of a issue. I require one for my sister (the bride), Myself (the maid of honor) and 3 distinct ones for the other 3 bridesmaids. It does not matter if they are vulgar or not.


Finest answer:

Answer by Alyssa
A warning symbol and the words: WARNING: Bachelorette party in progress

"Purchase me a shot, I'm tying the knot"

"If any person knows causes for her not to get married... Speak up now!"

"Here comes the bride, all dressed in... off white?!"

"Where's the stripper?"

A background pic of Charlie's Angels and the words "The Bachelorettes"

"Final fling ahead of the ring"

"What occurs at the bachelorette party, stays at the bachelorette party"

"Bachelorette party! (sign my shirt!)"



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Ideas for bridal party t-shirts for bachelorette party?

No comments:

Post a Comment