Monday, March 5, 2012

Q&A: Are you supposed to give gifts at the bachelorette party?

Question by Kitty Star: Are you supposed to give gifts at the bachelorette party?
Is that spelled incorrect? The word is not in my spell check. Lol.

Anyway, I've never offered a gift at a Bach party. I do at bridal showers and the actual wedding, but the only issue I've ever seen given at the party is lingerie. I'm not one particular to give individual items like that, so I've by no means gifted the occasion.

I was just wondering since I've seen questions on here about it. So, do you give a gift at a Bach party?


Best answer:

Answer by Thappad
Auntie,shall I think what you are telling?



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Are you supposed to give gifts at the bachelorette party?

No comments:

Post a Comment