Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I need help with wording for a bachelorette party invitation?

Question by KayJay: I need to have help with wording for a bachelorette party invitation?
I'm throwing a bachelorette party and cannot come up with good wording for the invitations. I want to consist of that absolutely everyone wears a wig, and that they will require to pay $ 50 for the dinner. Any suggestions?
50 bucks covers a full meal (app, salad, meal, and dessert) plus a drink, plus a room for the night


Very best answer:

Answer by Mountian_Baby
WOW 50 bucks for dinner is a LOT. Specially in this day and age. Exactly where in the world are you going that a meal for 1 individual is 50 bucks. You could not get a lot of takers. I would genuinely re-assume that. 50 bucks plus a gift, and the cost for a Wig your party is going to be lame. Wigs are going to be challenging to come by and peole wil lhave to go to a costume store. If it were closer to Halloween wigs are Everywhere but Not in January.

Anyway.

I would just say, Every person wear a wig. The cost of the "No-host" dinner is $ 50.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I need help with wording for a bachelorette party invitation?

No comments:

Post a Comment