Thursday, March 15, 2012

What would be a good saying to put on a bachelorette party shirt?

Question by : What would be a great saying to put on a bachelorette party shirt?
I am generating shirts for my sisters bachelorette party and I need to have some tips what to put on there. She is genuinely country and I wanted to put a saying on there that has a thing to do with that. I've already heard about the brides posse yee haw saying.


Greatest answer:

Answer by shalene jones
Girls like us don't come about as well typically. Like us, and you'll grow to adore us. Hate us, and you happen to be wasting your time. You can't beat us and you certain as hell can't join us.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What would be a good saying to put on a bachelorette party shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment