Thursday, March 15, 2012

My new wife told me she had sex at her bachelorette party, so I told her I had unprotected sex with a hooker?

Question by Meth-brownies: My new wife told me she had sex at her bachelorette party, so I told her I had unprotected sex with a hooker?
We consummated our marriage the night of our wedding as we just got married two days ago...

she says she had to have one particular last fling before she got married forever, and technically did not see a issue because we weren't married yet...

A thing in my gut told me this might happen, so I planned on performing the very same point myself...

So I told her what I did after my bachelor party, I went out to the red-light district and found a hooker and slept with her without having a condom...

I told my wife and now's she screaming and cursing!

What right does she have to be angry!?

Isn't this a double normal?

Oh, and BTW, I would not have carried out slept with that hooker if I didn't assume my fiance was going to cheat the night ahead of our wedding...
NOTE: This IS a HYPOTHETICAL question...


I just want to see what other individuals would think about this specific situation!

I'm not in fact going thru this!!!


Best answer:

Answer by Jennifer
If this is accurate, then you are both losers and genuinely deserve each and every other.



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: My new wife told me she had sex at her bachelorette party, so I told her I had unprotected sex with a hooker?

No comments:

Post a Comment